June 24 2020
We hope you have been staying safe and healthy throughout these past few months.
We are excited to announce that as of June 24th, our Whyte Avenue location will now be open for in-person consultations by appointment only! Curb side pick up for completed orders will remain in place for the forseeable future.
Safety is our top priority at Print Machine, so there are several measures you should know about before planning a visit to our Whyte Avenue location.
- A hand sanitizing station has been added at the entrance to the store – upon entry, please sanitize your hands.
- We are wearing masks and encourage you too, as well! If you do not already have a mask, we are offering free masks upon store entry.
- At this time we have a maximum customer occupancy of 2 people. Because of this we do encourage you to visit the store alone where possible.
- If you wish to visit the store for service, please call ahead to book a consultation time. The number to call is 587 521 1474 option 2 and customer service is available for appointment bookings Tuesday through Saturday from Noon to 6pm.
- Due to our high traffic location, our front entrance is still locked. Upon arrival, you must call 587 521 1474 option 2 again, a team member will open the entrance for you.
- Our staff will ensure proper sanitization of the spaces is performed between each consultation.
- For your convenience, we have installed decals onto the floor to show where you may stand during your consultation.
- During this time, customers are limited to the front of the shop. Trying on garments is unavailable until further notice.
- If you would like to take a closer look at an item, staff will assist you with pulling the item off the rack. Please refrain from touching items in the store as items will require to be quarantined before they are replaced onto the rack. For this reason our team will do most of the item handling.
It is our hope that through these procedures, we can continue to offer the same level of customer service and quality product that you have come to love while continuing to do our part to help keep our valued customers, team members and cherished community safe.
- Our West production location remains closed to the general public until further notice.
- A reminder that you can still place orders online at printmachine.ca by utilizing our online designer and catalog or feel free to email us at email@example.com
- We have added a “shop” page to our website where you can see a number of different online stores we have launched in the last few months to expand our product offering. Including our popular campaigns like Here For Good, We Are In This Together, Saved by Science, Doctors for Doctor Hinshaw and Frontline Fundraiser. Check it out here.
Thank you so much for choosing to give Print Machine your support in the past and again now. We sincerely appreciate it and cannot wait to see you soon!
March 23 2020
We sincerely hope you are staying well, safe and healthy out there.
We are still operational and working as best we can to book, produce and complete orders with the quality care and timely delivery that we’ve always strived to attain. That being said, our business operations have been modified to deal with this current reality. Here are the things to know if you are interested in our services at this time:
1. Modified business operations
We are not taking the threat of Covid-19 lightly and we have implemented measures to ensure the safety of both our customers as well as our team. We are carefully following the recommended sanitation practices from AHS and Dr. Deena Hinshaw while we are working with reduced personnel and business hours at both of our Edmonton locations.
2. Available for new orders online, via email or over the phone
We love visiting with you at our locations and look forward to seeing you again soon. However, at this time orders are being accepted only via email, phone or online through our re-developed website.
At www.printmachine.ca you can shop, select items, design, get pricing and place your order from the safety of your own home! The website is still a work in progress and is being updated weekly with new information and items for order. Upon check out you can select from direct delivery (extra charges may apply) or curb-side pick up options.
You can also reach us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 587 521 1474 option 2 anytime Tuesday through Saturday from 12:00pm to 6:00pm.
3. Order delivery, reduced business hours and public access to our physical locations
We are offering free delivery* of all orders in the local Greater Edmonton area. Outside of Greater Edmonton, direct delivery options are available but may incur an extra charge. Delivery arrangements can be made with customer service or online in your shopping cart at the time of order.
Both of our locations listed below are available for curb-side pick up only during the hours listed. Please call ahead at 587 521 1474 option 2 for curb-side pick up.
If you are feeling ill as per AHS and current Government protocols please stay home. Contact us via email or phone to make delivery arrangements for your order.
Whyte Avenue Retail Store (8124 Gateway Boulevard) & our Customer Service Desk is now operating Tuesday through Saturday 12:00pm to 6:00pm. Curb-side pick up is available at this location.
West Production Facility (14410 118th Avenue) & our Sales Desk is now operating Monday through Friday 8:00am to 1:00pm. Curb-side pick up is also available at this location.
*PLEASE NOTE THE FREE DELIVERY OFFER IS VALID ONLY ON CUSTOM ORDERS PLACED ON OUR MAIN WEBSITE, WWW.PRINTMACHINE.CA AND IS NOT CURRENTLY EXTENDED TO ANY SUBSEQUENT CAMPAIGNS.
4. Using our resources and skills to help our community
Like everybody, we understand that what is happening is not about any one individual or companies situation. These are unprecedented times in our modern world. When we think about that, in a broader sense, we don’t know what to do. But we want to help. Here are a few things we’re doing to use our resources and skills to help our community:
#HereForGood tshirt campaign – check it out at hereforgood.printmachine.ca – selling tshirts online to support Edmonton Small Businesses. Buy a tee, support multiple local businesses! Yes it’s that easy!
We Are In This Together campaign – various products inspired by Dr. Hinshaw – check it out at together.printmachine.ca. Proceeds after the cost of production are being donated to various Alberta Foodbanks chapters. Shout out to Edmontonian Brendan Brown for the intial design.
You can also watch a news story from City News that captures Brendans heart and idea behind this campaign. We are so excited to help in this way. Thank you Brendan for thinking of us! Click here for the news story.
Our hearts go out to each and every one of you at this time. We are sending lots of love and positivity out each day. We know things are not okay right now in our world, but we know that we will make it to the other side. It might look different over there, but that’s okay. We are in this together.
Thank you for your support of Print Machine in the past, now and in the future. We appreciate all of our loyal clients and community members and hope you continue to stay safe and keep healthy out there.